Konnecting offers integrated migration, recruitment and employment solutions to connect Australian employers with skilled overseas or local based international staff. Whether you're an Australian employer struggling to find qualified staff, or sourcing a specific skill set we can offer an efficient, straightforward solution. Or if you’re a skilled migrant or potential migrant looking to move to Australia on a temporary or permanent basis, we can assist with the visa process and endeavour to connect you with employers.
Having worked previously in industries with skill shortages, the founders of Konnecting experienced firsthand the difficulties of sourcing skilled staff from overseas. From the visa application process and recruitment to assisting migrants to settle in, hiring staff from overseas can be a complicated, costly and disruptive process for a business. Konnecting can help businesses by streamlining this process to make it more efficient and less costly.
We understand the migrant’s experience too. We know what a huge step it is to move to a new country and how important it is to have employment and assistance when you get here. Our services are designed to ensure both employers and employees have a smooth transition, and a lasting mutually beneficial relationship.
Konnecting offers integrated recruitment and immigration services to connect Australian employers with skilled overseas or local based migrant staff. We work with Australian companies to source the best talent from around the world and help you and your migrant staff manage the transition. Our registered migration agents can assist you with your visa requirements and help you to manage your obligations as an employer of temporary or permanent migrants.
Konnecting offer integrated employment solutions which include:
• Attracting and recruiting the best quality migrants
• Advising businesses on visas and organising the visa application process
• Advising business on temporary sponsored visas (457) or permanent sponsored visas (ENS or RSMS)
• Advising business about their requirements and obligations as employers of temporary sponsored migrants
• Assisting the migrant in their visa obligations and basic settlement guidance
• As a separate service we offer a package for Job Advertising & Short listing Candidates, and we can prepare job specs, job ads, field calls, shortlist candidates, arrange interviews, and co-ordinate acceptance or rejections notices.
• We have alliances with background checking agencies, and can perform these at extra cost.
· Relocation and settlement assistance for placed candidates via online tool
Our registered migration agents can advise potential migrants on visa options and help them through the visa application process. This may be for independent migration or sponsored migration. But we know there's more to immigration than just applying for visas which is why we also offer:
• Ongoing support during the visa application process
• Job Finder Assistance if possible
• Resume preparation, and reformatting assistance
• Basic settlement assistance in guiding you to the right areas for guides, accommodation, insurance etc
To write a review, please select the “Add New Review” button below.